GRG 0.00% 9.9¢ grg international ltd

Having recovered from my initial shock at finally getting an...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Having recovered from my initial shock at finally getting an update from the company I thought I would quickly summarise the main points from today's announcement.

* Funding encompassing the acquisition of Triton Systems on September 7th 2012 via an agreement with a south-east Asian funder has failed to materialise and they're still trying to pursue the previously agreed upon funds from the funder.

* Alternative funding is being sought to complete the Triton acquisition and improve working capital with an outcome expected by April 30th 2014.

* GRG expects to finalise the Triton acquisition through either of the above funding options.

* New business has been secured in North America and Australia which will result in improved revenue going forward.

* The Australian ATM estate has also reportedly improved its performance.

* Outstanding creditors remain and the intention is to pay all historical creditors by June 30th 2014.

* The Indian contracts mentioned in March 2012 remain in progress with no deployments planned until the funding of the above has been completed due to the high working capital costs of the projects.

* The FY12 and FY13 financial reports are expected to be completed by May 31st 2014.

Since GRG was suspended from trading on October 1st 2012 and prior to today's announcement we had a single announcement regarding the Triton acquisition which was released to the ASX on November 8th 2012. We went through all of 2013 with just three releases to the market relating to the expiry of options, the resignation of a director and a final director's interest notice.

Given how appallingly shareholders have been treated by this company since the stock was first suspended re: the lack of updates as to the status of the Triton acquisition and the operations of the company in a more general sense, I will sell at the earliest opportunity.

The company might yet have a bright future ahead of it if funding can be received in a timely fashion, but I'll have no part of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.