SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Update, page-44

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Kensington - It is frustrating participating in the waiting game. To answer your question, is ISX too early?

ISX started this quest in 2015. They have worked hard, and worked smart. I have dealt directly with them as a potential customer and what really has impressed me is they haven't gone to customers to put their case forward - they have gone to regulators to seek approval for their platform and technology.

ISX is not a technology company - it is a legal company with a technical solution, and they are smart. Being too early in 2015 is probably what will make them a success. With two years of working with regulators, working with industry, and working on an efficient solution is about to pay off. Without that 2 years hard work they would not be signing up XM etc.

Too early is not a question anymore as the 4th AML directive is due to be fuly enforced by July 2017 'at the latest'.

This is about to 'get real', and I would suggest you put aside any frustrations and look for strong rewards in the coming weeks and months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.