RHK 0.00% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

ann update....

1. 8,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    OK guys,

Sorry I haven't been back to you all earlier today but been caught in meetings all day.

Last night I bet a bottle of wine that there would be an ann next week. As usual I have won the bet, reason being???

I did the simple thing and picked up the phone and called FMS. Left my number and on the way home last night got a returned call from Richard Russells, (I must say I was very suprised by the promptness).

I asked the simple question, " when will there be an update on Hemmersley" as there hasn't been anything for ages.

Dr Richard responded by saying "They will be making a significant announcement next week". He did not say the day but said next week.

He said the ann will provide three pieces of infromation

1. Update on drilling
    2. Returned Assay results on current holes drilled. He said these will be coming in Friday (today or Monday)
    3. His estimate on their other new tennement. I asked the question when did he complete this he said in the past couple of weeks...

OK guys thats all I have, i cannot believe people try and guess what is coming out in an announcement or when its coming out...

Why dont people just call the company.

This is the second time I have done this and the second time I have the info I wanted... Not hard guys...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 650 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.