A2M 8.89% $6.25 the a2 milk company limited

If we take out China spate, I would have a much higher degree of...

1. 43,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    If we take out China spate, I would have a much higher degree of confidence on the right side of the chart. I am speaking from an opportunity at the top end of the market so my perspective is very different from those who have been bagging it for years. This reminds me of the Uranium sector that was following the ebbs and flows of a sector that was in a bubble, popped then we saw who the survivors that came back and rode the recovery wave. Fukushima is like the Daigou pandemic + trade sanctions, out of the hands of the company and even though nothing changes from a fundamental perspective. Multi bag at the time and it was like being king hit out of nowhere and took a while to admit that the bull potential was over!

In hindsight, I tolerated the profit downgrade in August but when the daigou issue was announced in Sept from memory, I sort of had a bad feeling. From there on, I was hoping for some recovery to manage a small loss from getting much bigger that didn't happen in my timeframe. The trial and tribulations of a late bull jumping in so we are coming from different circumstances. How to manage a smallish gain to a smallish loss instead of letting it get bigger as opposed to managing a small gain haircut from a big one.

ST better opportunity elsewhere but LT this will likely bounce back. Time premium I suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.