MMM 12.5% 1.8¢ marley spoon se

Ann: Updated 2020 Full Year Results Investor Presentation, page-23

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Tnx Periculum,

i like your sentense, something you feel is in the waters. Sounds dutchy tot me. Are you?

But my toughts about stock market like in this case MMM is to follow what the majority of people want.
    so quistion: what do ppl want?
    My answer(s): as much freetime as possible. Even if it looks pricey in the first place.
    not having the discomfort to choose what to eat every single day. (Takes alot of time!!!)
    wanting to eat healthy, wanting tot be healthy.
    learn to eat different dishes.

So my next quistion: what does MMM or HFG offers?
    My answers: you dont have to shop that often Anymore, only for breakfast or lunch and other sidestuff.
    you dont have to think about what you gonna eat tonight, you Just take the Bag out the frige and start kooking.
    you will eat healthy, you will eat the size that they gave you. It will never be 2 much.
    every week different meals!

in the end you will be cheaper of and eat healthier, because of the fact that you dont go to the market with your hungry eyes.

in my opinion this is the future and will only grow. Within 10 years MMM should be half as much as HFG is today at his minimum. But hey always do your own TA.

dunno what they doing in Sydney. Only know that they are paving a way in Europe and Amerika.

let me hear what your think about MMM or about what ppl want?

have a great morning or goodnight✌

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 2.4¢ 1.6¢ $6.669K 359.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47396 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.