ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    I personally hope that the next 16KTPA customer is non-German - just for the sake of diversifying our customer base... we already have an European Graphite Trader - a decent chance of them being German, TK is a German household entity... that is 75% of our present customer from in/around Germany....

the only German entry I can be happy with for the 16KTPA could be a full fledged German Battery maker... if it is an Industrial grade graphite user, I would hope it is non-German...

nothing against German/Germany... in fact cannot find anything more blue chip in the industrial world than a German biggie - just trying to spread out the customer base to avoid putting all the eggs in the same basket...

well, not that I am going to go off on a rant if KNL signs up with another German conglomerate - I will be happy as Larry in that case too... just being a hard nosed snob now when we can afford to be choosy who to sell the next 16KTPA IF we get this going...

coming back to the discussion we had yesterday regarding KNL sp on the day of a huge ann - we have seen this so often now - big news gets ignored.... yesterday was the same on one front : the direction of the sp... what was different yesterday was the volume, or complete lack of it... a measly 500K shares traded on the back of an BFS... shows that there is no one willing to sell at the same time no one willing to jump the queue and start buying... today has been a relief rally of sorts... 1c up so far on similar volumes as yesterday....

as I said, finance should be upon us in the next couple of weeks.... not seeing a delay now... things should make progress faster than KNL has shown so far...jst a hunch based on the tempo of the last couple of ann where AS has gone a bit bolder than usual... working with Germans should have made him a bit more cautious, but I see a change in him/KNL so that means that he/they are seeing the silver lining of this gloomy 18c cloud from where they sit... may be we see it "soon"...

and a Robbo24 pointed out, the remaining finance does not need to come out of equity, could be the curve ball that bamboozles every naysayer....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $15.81K 175.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 83968 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 124578 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.