AZY 0.00% 2.6¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Updated Corporate Presentation April 2018, page-11

1. 3,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8644
    Good to get some quality images in today's preso that help with the puzzle about Rio's possible discovery.  Also sorted out some home computer issues with respect to Geoview/Wamex that gave me access to some dates and  tenement details which have been added to this AZY map.

AZY TENEMENTS REGIONAL APRIL 18 ANNOTATED.jpg

The timing of application and granting are indicators of interest in ground and when work can be done respectively.  This gives some idea of motivation and timing of exploration activity.

FMG and Red Metals put in March 18 applications -Perhaps something leaked out  after Rio (?AZY and ?Sipa) added to their holdings in late 2017.

I asked about mandatory reduction of EL's at an AZY AGM (?2016) and was told it could be handled.  However, I suspect the 100% NW AZY tenement was reduced by some 50% and Rio were able to pick up the dropped parts in January.
    AZY RIO DISCOVERY SEARCH.JPG
    Rio tenements granted in May and October 2017.  If something was discovered here it has probably been done in a short time frame perhaps as an add on to drilling on Rimfire/Calibre last year?

Is this the arc of geophysics anomalies mentioned by Barry Fitzgerald?
    AZY RIO DISCOVERY SEARCH ANOMALY ARC comment.JPG
    AZY RIO DISCOVERY SEARCH ANOMALY ARC.jpg

Pure speculation as to what, if anything, was discovered but the scale of Rio's staking to the west is "massive".  As Onceover mentioned the embayment has up to some 4 Kms of sediments so IMO it is a bit unusual that ground was included in the pegging. Though not unknown to me as a company I once worked for in Canada did a similar thing chasing an interesting gold trend.  It was just a matter of covering all possibilities even if the ground wasn't viable in the near term if ever.
    AZY P17 AP 12 PRESO DEPTH COVER.JPG
    The ground to the west of the embayment has shallower cover, on strike from Nifty and other copper showings....  Interesting to note Rio added another tenement to the north of RDM's March application.
    AZY REGIONAL TENEMENT TO APRIL 2018 ANNOTATED.jpg

El Paso Corridor and Folly?  The latter seems to have been bumped up in priority ?because it is on this trend as suggested by Cate88.
    AZY ELPASO TEXT.JPG

AZY P16 ELPASO CORRIDOR.JPG
    How this fits in with Sipa's 2016 strategy of targeting non magnetic intrusives may be worth some thought.
    sipa Paterson north and targeting.JPG Sipa and granites.JPG

2016 IP had problems at Rimfire etc.
    AZY 2016 IP RESULTS P1 OF 2.JPG AZY 2016 IP RESULTS P2 OF 2.JPG

Finally I was a bit surprised to see Squadron Resources (Andrew Forrest's exploration arm) with ground well to the north of FMG.   I suspect their interest is in Potash or some mineral along Palaeo-drainages rather  than copper, gold etc.

A near full shot gun load of speculation and data above.  Sounds like some big bikkies are going to be spent on the area in the near future.  If the arc of geophysical anomalies mentioned is the one shown above AZY and SRI could be in with a share of goodies.

Folks in the know at Rio would probably get a good laugh reading speculation like the above.  Not that they follow HC.

GLTAH
    Last edited by salpetie: 12/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $542.6K 21.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5046652 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 8632347 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.