AZY 0.00% 1.9¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Updated Corporate Presentation April 2018, page-44

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    IMO this stock might be suffering from a bit of uncertainty at present.

I could be wrong but if Antipa wanted to do a capital raising with shareholders / general investors then surely applications would have been issued by now in preparation for the expected drill campaign? If they do go to the public nowish then the risk is that the drilling campaign may be delayed. Therefore my sense is that they have something lined up at a corporate level. Well, that's my hope anyway.

I think saying that drilling is imminent in the last presentation was misguided. To me, imminent means in the next few days, not several weeks away. Personally, I'm looking forward to RC drilling at Tim's Dome and want them to get cracking.

It sounds like there have been one or two rumours regarding Rio's copper discovery in the region. I'm liking that AZY has a plot of land just west to Sipa's to minimise Sipa's exposure to Rio and inturn enhance AZY's exposure. Until I see something in the form of a market announcement though I won't get too excited.

I'm (and I suspect the market is) looking forward to some announcements to clarify where things are at. I'm hoping it begins this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $182.6K 9.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 6366021 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 5448333 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.