PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

ann: updated corporate presentation, page-2

1. 13,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3975
    First thing I noticed in this new presentation was Tam’s holdings were unchanged so looks like they have stopped selling (the previous presentation showed Tam had a significantly reduced holding).

Then there was the reminder of how good the 1st round of GH drilling was and that we can look forward to more.
    The recent good news from Western limb drilling (specifically the good widths below surface relative to high grade but narrow surface sampling) was a bit of a distraction from the GH round 2 pending drill results.

Next point; take a look at the chart on slide 17.
    Co-o and Way Lingo are the only two deposits with similar grades to OP but both are underground mines making Old Pirate unique amongst those shown here in its very high grade in open pit. I have often said here that I don’t know of any other mine with all the positive properties of OP (very high grade open pit with very low cash costs excellent metallurgy (latest results 97% gravity recovery) and extremely low capex needs. The fact that no one has replied to those posts with anything comparable reinforces the likelihood that this is at least close to unique. There will probably be something similar in more remote locations of the world but will they have the same low sovereign risk?
    The three deposits with the next best grades; Paulsens, Leonora and Frogs Leg are also u/g mines but with significantly lower average grades than OP’s open pit resource.
    Even when OP moves to u/g, it will be in the top 3 of those shown on this chart for grade and according to this chart OP is already the largest deposit in its grade range and we already know the next resource upgrade taking 2012 results into consideration will see the OP jorc resource grow significantly.

This is one very high quality deposit.
    Let's hope we can get through the wet and into production with a much higher sp before we get a takeover offer.
    Race against time IMO. No way producers are not watching developments here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.