PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

ann: updated corporate presentation, page-4

1. 13,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3975
    "who do you think could be interested"

Pretty much any mid sized producer and especially those with u/g expertise and there are plenty of those.
    Why those with u/g expertise on a project starting as an open pit?
    To take advantage of what I believe is going to be a deposit with much more upside potential from u/g than what we have seen to date closer to surface (not that that near surface exploration has disappointed to date!).
    ATM ABU is probably priced at no more than half of what its worth to around 100ms deep (allowing for 2012 discoveries to be incorporated in the jorc and updated open pit study). The original study came up with a value of around 7c/share fully diluted on a pit to 100ms but since then we have seen a solid improvement in recoveries, added ounces through GH, western limb extensions, east vein, etc with GH and western limb extensions in particular showing better potential below surface than indicated by surface sampling.
    With the deposit open below 250ms, what a bargain at these prices or even at a decent takeover premium.
    Even if they pay double i.e. 10c, they are probably around fair value on the open pit resource and get the u/g resource (100ms-250ms) for free (plus exploration upside on surface and at depth).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.