SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Hi Hunterr, I don't think the allegation from Smith was...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Hi Hunterr, I don't think the allegation from Smith was associated with the visible stock on the top 20 list with his name attached, he's had plenty of time to sell that once leaving office. Smith was alleging that Mitchell had secret stock hidden in a company called Lancaster Equity which was sold without disclosure. The one and only reason I added to the anti SAS list from around the 12 cent mark was because of Mitchells involvement. SAS caught my eye after a selloff and as always, I looked at the directors names first. I witnessed first hand the modus operandi over at CTR with Brett at the helm....No problems raising $16m from memory to drill a couple of oil wells in Guatemala which he back door listed via an associate Peter Landua. In the fine print was a clause where the well was to be handed back if total funds couldn't be raised....So, once drilled, absolutely no info came from the CTR about anything associated with the well and simply stated that they could no longer raises the remaining 1 or 2 million to complete the transaction. Apparently, CTR even owned 60% of the company that owned the well yet it quietly went back into the hands of the original owners. Absolutely criminal behaviour and, unsurprisingly, the well now pumps 650 barrels a day. Former associates of Bretts, CTR director Landua and secretary Flegg and being investigated on other matters and hopefully himself also.
    Last edited by dcob: 05/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.