ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    At the risk of being a party pooper I would question why IXR would be looking to start a new exploration drive when we already have plenty of identified I.C. resource that requires further work to upgrade before the Makuutu Feasibility Study is released at the end of 3Q/2022, which will trigger IXR moving to 61% ownership of Makuutu I.C. project.

Adding further inferred resource to what is already a huge JORC'd I.C. resource base of 404Mt of indicated and 127Mt of inferred is IMO unlikely to improve the business case for Makuutu stage 1 development, I think they would be better off using all their available resources to prove up some of the indicated resource to a JORC measured status, which should improve the FS bankability.

With the addition of the new exploration drive to IXR's investment into early stage R.E. refining technology with Seren, I hope that IXR's management have done their cashflow estimates carefully so that the $30m from the recent C.R. is not burnt through early, necessitating another dilutive C.R. before the project is hopefully re-rated post F.S., financing and FID.
    Last edited by marcus A: 01/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $31.09K 2.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 11068427 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1180853 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.