SPR 1.74% 56.5¢ spartan resources limited

The gravity survey will help with the stratigraphy to better...

1. 4,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3835
    The gravity survey will help with the stratigraphy to better understand the geology in that corridor, as you and some other posters have indicated, there is a lot of shallow early exploration drilling and some shallow ineffective sterilization drilling that was all predicated/designed around on an old geological model from the understanding of Gibneys Pit at the time, the recent discoveries have changed the name of the game in footprint and different possible orientations and I remember thinking over a year ago that all the previous exploration drilling, and most of the previous sterilization drilling, is all a bit dubious at best and misleading at worst. If they are lucky there won't be additional high grade resources underneath existing infrastructure and/or waste rock dumps, but it will be dumb luck, and not good sterilization drilling/planning if thats the case.

the exploration target itself looks plausible although it has a large range of uncertainty which is completely normal for such early stage understanding. I think they will give themselves this year of drilling to properly understand where additional gold is before they sink too much thought and $$ into detailed design work and mine planning as another few discoveries and/or extensions or new open pits could completely upend any existing future mine plans anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $613.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.5¢ 56.5¢ $3.221M 5.654M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 390227 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 42048 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.0¢ 58.0¢ 56.5¢ 859060
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.