ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    if you take a rebuttal of a claim you make as a personal attack, there are bigger fish in play.

as to my last post and the 6 day claim... have a look at my post. I did not say build... I said install. I am not making any claims here other than to perhaps shine some light on your claims that capacity cannot be increased quick enough. I still stand that it can happen

I am not arguing that we do not need coal presently, we do, but market conditions are precarious. Take AGL as the classic example, they heavily invested in thermal assets by buying the Macquarie Generation assets and Loy Yang... this makes it in their best interests to continue to operate these assets as long as possible before building or sourcing a new and lower cost form of supply.

we were on a good path to building replacement assets before the government got in the early of the board and made the CEO disappear... then enter Redfern and the problems that flowed from there. there is more to say here, but will save it for later when not at work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.