AGL 0.96% $10.55 agl energy limited.

Ann: Updated FY24 Guidance, page-47

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    First rule of posting on social network- you post you have said it, no word smithing. You posted the article because of the headline about no need to keep Eraring Open because of "big" batteries being installed. Quite frankly I surprised because the content is ridiculous, storage does not replace generation.

You have not commented once about the simple calculation as to why we need to build a turbine a day to reach the 2035 closures of the coal stations. By the way, I was being generous, the planned closures are actually closer to 11 GW, not 9.

I posted this
    Yep it would last less than 2 hours to replace Eraring. Coopers Gap instead of acknowledging that is not performing anywhere it design it's okay because I said to 33 % and you say 35%. That is about 8% below designs and therefore ROI is significantly less. Look at that graph I supplied, for a 5 day period the capacity factor was around a miserable 15%. But our batteries will save the day!

If you have a 38% as the investment (what you expected) and it achieves 35%, 35% is 92% of the original. ie 8% down. Don't use 37% AGL still has 38% as the designed output. I good give a smart a*se "you do understand percentages don't you". As the geographic spread of turbines creating a more constant output, it better get a lot better the graph shown, (Yes it will in about 2060 when they are all built)

From the Star of the south website, feasibility license just granted

A feasibility licence is the first approval needed to investigate and plan an offshore wind farm. Further approvals are needed to proceed to construction, incorporating years of community and stakeholder engagement as projects work through the different development stages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.55
Change
0.100(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $7.097B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.47 $10.58 $10.41 $46.39M 4.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 140467 $10.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.56 620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.