AGL 0.34% $11.84 agl energy limited.

I am back long AGL $10.18 as it seems to bounce off that level...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    I am back long AGL $10.18 as it seems to bounce off that level of late.

With the upgraded earnings and i would imagine outlook in the coming August report i am back on as a shareholder, Dividend will close to or more than double on last years as projected and AGL only has $475 million in negative retained earnings to use up so franking not far away into the future payouts.
    The balance sheet and cash generation is strong so too green battery investments.

The Government power cash splash will assist in clearing some bad debts for struggling customers in each state as a bonus to AGL, i have traded this now the 4th time since low $5.50s ranges and happy to do so again.

AGL to Keep Benefiting From Higher Power Prices

AGL Energy should continue to benefit from higher power prices while themarket waits on delivery of new renewable and transmission projects, Macquarie analyststell clients in a note. They write that forward prices since May have trended higher amidhigher gas costs and some plant outages, and that the trend for the 2026 fiscal yearlooks the same. They observe that demand across Australia's national electricity markethas grown in three of the last four quarters and expect this to continue amid growth inEVs, electrification and data centers. Macquarie lifts its target price 3.9% to A$11.28and stays neutral on the stock, which is down 1.1% at A$10.63.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.