AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Updated Independent Equity Research Report Published, page-5

1. 5,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2182
    Well, yep, a couple of grand of extra money in the pocket is always fun whatever you choose to do with it, and as I said, anyone who bought at the recent all time lows and sold out before it started going back down again this week gets a big thumbs up and congratulations from me. Enjoy the spoils

I'll be back in Asia in March, depending on my circumstances and what's going on with AEB I may post more again.

Another reason I haven't posted much is because recently I've been pretty unsure about what will happen in the short term price action (you'll notice I went quiet before the spike, not after it - I predicted it too, and considered posting about it, but knew I'd inevitably be accused of all sorts of nonsense if I speculated about a price rally. And again, you can go back over the last 5 years and see examples of where I've done it and what happens).

And really, it's ridiculous to bitch about me 'downramping', when I've always been 100% spot on, year after year after year, I've explained why I think what I do, predicting what I have, it's not like I am trying to push the price in any particular direction, and to bitch about the guy who correctly predicts everything ever year is inappropriate. But, hey, if it bothered me I wouldn't be here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.