NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Ann: Updated Investor Presentation , page-17

1. 409 Posts.
    I don't know why I am bothering replying to your nonsense but I think others on these threads deserve to know my true position at least.

Whether my weighting of shares is equal to yours is irrelevant since I am sure I have more exposed to this company than you and probably most on here.

I am a young guy, read up on NEN, saw the potential - the risk/reward play and took the risk. I have invested 100% of my savings that have been created through childhood and early employment savings.

I have been with the company since 2011. I have experienced the wild ride and have learnt a lot about investing and trading as a result of my exposure to nen. I have whined multiple times to posters such as T-Shirt and staple man looking for answers to the companies poor performance. What I realised early on was to take it all in, reevaluate my position when news flows, share concerns and sentiment.

What I haven't done is try to convince holders to dump nen and move elsewhere, especially when that elsewhere involves a 'small observer' position.

So don't you dare test my resolve for the company. If anything I should have folded long ago and crawled back into the cavern of my misguided adolescence. But I have held waiting for this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.