VFX 0.00% 0.7¢ visionflex group limited

The difference between you and contributors like stardestroyer,...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The difference between you and contributors like stardestroyer, tiga and TEP is that they genuinely add value by doing their due diligence and basing their opinions / predictions on research - and doing their best to justify why they believe what they believe in.

People like myself who follow this company and do not post often as they are new to investing and still learning have gained a lot of valuable knowledge, whereas your posts are more akin to a house fly that just won't go away.

Unfortunately, you are neither invested in the success of this company, nor do you bring any genuine value. Anyone can question the optimism of the aforementioned contributors, but you haven't written anything of greater value to justify your pessimism towards an optimistic outlook of 1ST.

Statements like "All I know is where it is now and that it is continuing a downtrend started ever since it 11c" add as much value as saying it has been "on an uptrend since the SPP CR of 4c" - nothing but generic statements that are better left unsaid.

Do yourself a favour, time is too precious to spend it the way you do!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.919M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $0 15

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1465000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 132538 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.