IIQ 4.27% 56.0¢ inoviq ltd

Correct. The company is very impressive and I have no doubt it...

1. 6,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Correct. The company is very impressive and I have no doubt it has big future growth. The problem is the sp has been allowed to go into freefall for a long time. This is very damaging esp to LT holders who got in high but also to new ones who look at this and see an endless slide and think it's a bad stock to invest in.

I have emailed the CEO day before Good Fri and again yesterday and received no response. I have now contacted their office directly and spoke to Cathy, the Finance and Compliance officer, who told me dr Hinch (CEO) has been overseas on a business trip.. I was assured I will receive a response to my question about the reason for this slide, whether this is a deliberate tactic prior to the court case, etc.
    Will post when I receive it.
    Meanwhile, imo must be crazy to bail out at this super cheap sp. The sp seems to have been trashed deliberately. This says nothing about the potential of the company. Once I've found out what is in the pipe line we will know if there's a good reason to sit tight and accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.025(4.27%)
Mkt cap ! $61.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 60.0¢ 56.0¢ $46.60K 81.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11847 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 9849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.