OJC 3.03% 17.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Tex, couldn't agree more.The sp bounced to circa 20c on news of...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Tex, couldn't agree more.
    The sp bounced to circa 20c on news of the announcement then drifted back as the euphoria subsided and reality settled in. At that point not a single case had been shipped to china. So why wouldn't the sp drift back?
    Many people on this post were questioning why the sp was drifting back....
    Only sustainable profitable growth will increase the sp now. It's time for the company to start showing sales of the product from the shelf to the end user, not just shipment into china. That is the ONLY measurement of sales performance that has credibility and can show the 'health of a business'. If they do not, then the smart money will go elsewhere.

I have been critical of the local business from the outset. Distribution has been woeful by SKU and by Retail Environment since day 1. Said simply, there is no distribution consistency. A flurry of new SKU's are launched before any 'base range' of SKU's are established. Distribution is a mess across all retailers.
    Many cheerleaders are singing the praise of Kombucha and how it's the next big thing.
    This fad will have passed within 18 months...maximum.
    The local business is sucking wind, make no mistake. Just read their own financials. Without the new products 'like for like' sales are negative. This is damning for any business.

The shining light for the business is China and only China.

On the surface the entry into China has been a PR dream for both sides forming a partnership. However, your comments give me pause. I tend to agree with what you are saying.
    It's time for this partnership to start showing real progress....and that is NOT just showing another order/container that will be shipped into China.
    My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $50.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $27.23K 168.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109864 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 180000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.