FRX 5.26% 2.0¢ flexiroam limited

No link sorry Milsey but it was a great listen. Marc seems...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    No link sorry Milsey but it was a great listen.

Marc seems really excited, hinting at a deal almost closed with a large multi-national (he said everyone will have heard of them) that has bases in Africa and the Middle East (possible hotel/logistics/?/mining/ your guess is as good as mine).

He would love to discuss the pipeline (possible verticals are huge - health sensors in particular) but obviously cannot.

He also spoke about enhancing their current contract offering to existing clients can be a better time/acquisition ratio than chasing new customers. (Picking all relevant low hanging sales fruit)

He said he has a personal struggle with the timelines of the communication sectors sales lifecycle but IMO this can be viewed as positive, as more rigorous DD from larger companies means it's harder to change contracts once locked and loaded.

Biggest thing he was talking about was reducing data costs, as that will open up their products to larger companies who require larger volumes. This will all come down to their negotiating power with the numerous telco's they partner with.

Great company, great management. I wish I had more capital to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $13.99K 697.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 728617 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 124369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.