AR3 2.38% 10.3¢ australian rare earths limited

Not until I see details of the leach pH requirements, acid...

1. 2ic
    5,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4684
    Not until I see details of the leach pH requirements, acid consumption and recoveries for sufficient composites to apply some sort of sensible leach opex. As it is, despite being first mover with ANSTO met work, it's all smoke and mirors hopoing to find a miracle solution and/or a big enough sweet spot for non-acid chimping, high grade, thicker orebody with low strip they can actually put out a scoping study demonstrating it's not all an extend and pretend fashion show.

MEI has a classic pH=4, simple ammonia salt-leach ICD in Brazil with thick, high grade ore from surface. It's huge and if the 10% royalty to Brazil and previous owners, plus serious state royalties, then taxes etc, etc doesn;t kill it they will produce and lot of cheap REO. Another huge, high grade Brazilian ionic clay deposit is Sierra Verde, been around for over a decade, now funded and in development by Nth American company. In 2014 the project presented 55% REO recoveries using just salt leach at ambient pH and temperature...

Who is going to fund a very high-cost (by comparison with current miners and developers) Australian ICD like AR3 unless REO prices sky-rocket and stay there for a while? There are other ways around RE-permanent magnets than throwing around billion dollar subsidies for new loss-making RE deposits. Tip sheet analysts need to tip something on a daily basis... at least he waited for the Cr and share price to walk back before considering AR3's merit.

Then again, could be some new tech only suited to Koppmurra is discovered or ridiculous guvvie subsidy that turns it's sheet to ionic clay.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $15.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $2.756K 26.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1678375 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 104518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 82080
Last updated 15.50pm 05/06/2024 ?
AR3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.