ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    PRU's financial advisors should now arrange to get the share price moving north so that they can raise the funds needed to complete the Ivory Coast project with less shareholder dilution.

If people are wondering why all in site costs should drop so much from the current level, its because they expect to produce a heap more gold per annum which lowers the average cost per ounce of gold produced. The fact that they do not have to spend any more on relocating villagers and that the strip ratio seems to me to go down a lot from 1 July (to 2.8) are also key factors for lower costs.

Question is will they keep it together to achieve the targets? I think they can, which they proved was within their ability some quarters ago before their problems with ore grade.

For me the kicker for sticking with PRU (other than as an occasional trade), is the possibility that the Y project in the Ivory Coast will come good - but need to watch what the drilling shows to confirm previous grade and ore resources.

PRU could be back over 50 cents by the end of the year if all goes to plan (depending on how many new shares will be issued on a capital raise and the USD POG level).

loki (PRU is just a trade for me)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.