LIN 4.35% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Alex.Just a reminder of what myself and Booash have asked and...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Alex.

Just a reminder of what myself and Booash have asked and awaiting an answer for ?. Here are the two post you have chosen to ignore that had questions for you.

Mr Joey wrote.

Agree we need positive market reaction and institutions to climb on board.From all of your years of dedication and research on this stock you would be in a better position to answer the question of Why isn't it happening?Unfortunately I am just a poor uneducated share holder. You on the other hand know everything about this past, present and it seems future?

Booash wrote.

Like Mr Joey, I am also a poor uneducated shareholder. To me this is a really good/great/amazing announcement but with little chat on here. Have the other (non-gang) posters been scared/bullied away?

Alex, once again, does your speculation about the USA have any basis in fact at all?Is Lindian so invisible, so far "under the radar" that very few even see an ann like this? Whats going on.

Alex they are not hard questions.We would really like you to share your view as you are quick to express sentiment on here and are always boasting about your level of research and dedication on HC.

Your honest opinions and answers would be greatly appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $55.64K 505.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 638774 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 441180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.