BCA 0.00% 12.0¢ black canyon limited

I complained to Brendan Cummins late last year about fake trades...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I complained to Brendan Cummins late last year about fake trades in BCA shares and he checked. Some of my suspicions seemed to be unfounded; some were justified. The dodgy pattern subsided for a while, but yesterday there were only two trades, the second almost immediately after the first; both cross trades (i. e. executed by a broker representing both buyer and seller) and at prices of $0.11 and $0.105 when the lowest seller's offer was $0.135. These trades lowered the share price by 22%: dropping the EV of the company by more than $2 million.

When I have raised activity like this before with the ASX, they have told me that misconduct in trading is none of their business and referred me to ASIC, ASIC has proved completely useless. I now intend to write to the Minister, but don't expect that's going to get me anywhere either. The only defence seems to be genuine buying at a realistic price, but there is so little trade in BCA shares that the stock is extremely vulnerable to such clearly illegitimate sales.

Ideas anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.417M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25792 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 30732 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.