ASN 1.03% 9.8¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Updated MOU with TETRA Technologies for Paradox Lithium, page-52

1. 3,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    Tetra have a MC of US $550 million only. Not exactly a large multi-billion dollar organisation here . . .

For 6 months repeat claims of tetra off-take any week.. tetra J/V .. Tetra investing in the project blah blah blah. The time our JORC is Released and our DFS the ASN MC might be getting closer to Tetra's..

Tetra already have access to Bromine through standard lithium. I doubt the current demand for Br would mean they need additional suppliers at the moment. If Tetra and ASN go their separate ways, it would not be the end of the world. If it becomes a required battery metal other companies will need supply, if it stays a non essential product the demand would never have been there anyway.

The market is really focused on the Lithium side, which is correct. Li production was the companies goal and we should tick that box off first.

ANY other mineral can wait. I do hope ASN can execute and off-take with Tetra, it would makes sense and hedge the projects risk. But as I have said previously. We have had millions to tonnes available for off-take for over 3-4 years. There has been ample time for an off-take if Tetra were serious, hopefully they are . . still.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $126.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.6¢ $96.88K 990.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 405898 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.