CYM 4.55% 4.2¢ cyprium metals limited

Just to clarify a few poster's misconception that the "market"...

1. 2,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1338
    Just to clarify a few poster's misconception that the "market" has dumped CYM.

It was the incoming management that issued shares to themselves and their Private Equity mates at 4 cps (SP at 11cps at the time) in order to obtain greater than 50% control of the company that dumped the CYM SP and investor confidence. The Stock Market is ALL about confidence.

The SOI has doubled but the SP has halved TWICE. Let's not forget that previous directors were so confident in Nifty that they were buying shares on market at about 30 c when the SOI was half i.e. 15 cents with todays dilution.

This company at this market cap is an absolute steal. IMO

If Matt starts the SW-EX and generates income with minimal capex (a lot has already been spent) then the market will have to reassess the current management's abilities.

With the checkered past of Nifty (low Cu price, Indian mismanagement, spun off ) and the recent strategic and management changes, I expect we will have a few years to accumulate shares in CYM before they get back to 11 cents but with the current copper thematic, I am certain CYM will hit 11 CPS (unfortunately with even more SOI) in a few years time.

For now there at heaps of 6 cent options the new crew wish to capitalise on, hence Matt will be pushing hard to get the SP into the range of 6-7 cents ASAP.

gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $64.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $37.09K 880.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 989000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 617605 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.