HGO 1.49% 6.6¢ hillgrove resources limited

Guys, don't take it personally, for now cash is king and I...

1. 2,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Guys, don't take it personally, for now cash is king and I believe there will be better opportunities (with FCF) elsewhere. I'd rather be half glass empty here. Which one is better, CR or debt, if HGO goes on survival mode and cannot start producing copper and gold (Low copper price, increased expenditure on wages and energy, higher interest rates). Whatever happens, current market conditions are not in our favour at all. I agree with you, the sooner they start, the better.
    Otherwise, if we just spend money and produce glossy papers, I'm inclined to sell, as we are going from one crisis to another. And share price is in the doldrums for years now. Do you remember my view on EV a couple of months ago? It cannot improve and solve the overall demand in short term, RE and China are much more important. Medium term, who knows? I'm glad I did not buy more here or the whole sector.

Recent article on A.F.R. - From a synchronised boom to a synchronised bust?
    Central banks are now moving in lockstep to hike rates to tame inflation, but their synchronised tightening risks plunging the global economy into a deep recession.

PS: I hope all of you are right, I'm wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $138.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $183.1K 2.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 305147 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 25200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.