HGO 2.78% 7.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi Benz and VYR,I concur with what you have both written. Time...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi Benz and VYR,

I concur with what you have both written. Time is clearly of the essence and there doesn't seem to be too many compelling reasons to hold off on the FID. Given our current rate of cash burn, increasing interest rates and opportunity costs with further delay, I'm really scratching my head as to why this is the case.

We have a CEO with a significant share holding, portals drilled and a still robust business case even with copper prices where they are. There must be something material that's stopping it, is it something unexpected like the lender adding conditions over and above those envisaged in the term sheet?

I appreciate the nature of commercial in confidence discussions with the financing, but I'm a little concerned we are so close to the indicated FID date and the language in the quarterly around 'ongoing discussions' didn't seem to indicate an imminent decision.

Hopefully I'm completely wrong and we hear something positive next week once we hit the indicated project milestone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $145.2K 2.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 912053 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 226563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.