HGO 2.78% 7.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Updated Nugent Mineral Resources Estimate, page-31

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hello, Mr pessimistic here again with some more down-ramping, negative, doom and gloom, depressive, baseless opinions.

They can't hold out on their investment decision forever, but something appears to be holding them back.
    Personally I think there must be issues with the geology that makes underground mining, particularly extracting the ore without serious dilution, problematic.
    It's great to have masses of high grade ore all tallied up on paper but if mother earth had mixed it all up into one big blended pea soup messs with a metre or two here and another meter there, open stope mining without serious dilution become a big issue.

All the Ducks are in a row, ore, approval, processing plant, wizz bang mining machine, surely if start up capital was an issue they'd have banks and big private investors throwing money at them, hedging a small parcel of copper would be extremely easy if needed given the climate of copper demand.

I can't imagine any other reason for such huge delays especially given the upsides presented by HGO.
    this decision has been 2 ½ years in the making, perhaps even 3 years when you consider when the UG expansion drilling commenced.

Come on Lachlan... the suspense is killing us, rip that band-aid off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.