HGO 0.00% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Updated Nugent Mineral Resources Estimate, page-52

1. VYR
    4,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2874
    Hi Foyt and Boyscout.

Whilst our dodgy brothers are a very small part of the population they are the root cause of all the compliance regulation. I have heard that the JORC was introduced because two dodgy brothers seeded the core samples with melted down wedding rings. The main cause however seems to be that in pre JORC days you didn't even need to bother doing any exploration to an-ounce a discovery. The spell check did the an-ounce thing. It must know i'm talking about grades. "What a wonderful world" must have been released after the JORC code.

In regard to rubbing your ring on the core samples, I had occasion many years ago to visit the Eat More Chicken processing facility in Port Moresby. While being taken on a tour of the plant I noticed that all the external corners in the ammenities block had a strand of barbed wire tacked to them. Having learnt early in life that you will never know the answer if you don't ask the question I foolishly asked why that was necessary.

It's interesting to note that the need for regulation arose in 1970 and it took the committee until 1989 to release a code. Talk about the snail and the rabbit. I hope Lachlan is feeding the troops carrots.

It's interesting that after an industry is regulated the dodgy brothers soon find a new industry platform to fleece the punters.

I was talking to a bloke last week who told me the average buyer of a Rolls Royce these days is under 40 and the buyers are predominantly Female Tech Entrepreneurs. One wonders if they are playing the "fake it before you make it" game.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4556/4556678-1d020d90341f39e5dfe7a09fb3c18038.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.7¢ $149.9K 2.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 764726 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 54108 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.