HGO 0.00% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Updated Nugent Mineral Resources Estimate, page-58

1. VYR
    4,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2874
    Didn't the army give you a toilet brush. Don't those bloody things hurt.

It seems there is a lot of Gold and Antimony at Hillgrove with the mine tunnel development already completed right up to the lodes. They also have a 250 Kt pa plant and lots of buildings and UG mining equipment sitting Idle. Why RVR didn't just get into that instead of searching for new lodes down the road is a mystery which probably comes with a simple answer. Might also be explained by the KPI's in their Performance Awards which are loaded towards increasing resources. That has management also not concentrating on replenishing resources and filling their 650KT plant at Charters towers but instead getting distracted from the main game for shareholders and rushing miles away to explore in Herberton.

Maybe one should check that our Peter isn't rushing up to Kanappa or off into the SE to earn a bonus when he has pressing and important work to do close to the plant replacing the resources as they are depleted and filling the plant to keep us shareholders happy.

The only KPI that should measure performance is shareholder return. Fortunately that's the case in my other stock. I am talking from a position of ignorance in relation to HGO's performance awards because I have never delved into the KPI's.

Maybe someone else with an interest in such things might like to come up with some suggestions for improvements that might get our team concentrating on shareholder returns while growing extremely rich from their efforts.

Eaten by pigs what an excellent outcome. My mother told me I didn't need to waste time worrying because the devil would get the baddies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.7¢ $149.9K 2.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 764726 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 54108 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.