WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Fantastic announcement - recommend everyone read the Jorc notes...

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3377
    Fantastic announcement - recommend everyone read the Jorc notes at the end of the document.

Worth the read as it has interesting information that reinforces the fundamentals on the project are just exceptional.

10% cut off - This has got to make other graphite companies cry.
    We are leaving it behind in order to mine the higher grading for Maximum returns.

Why mine the lower grades for less per tonn that comes with much higher capex and opex costs as far more PROFITABLE when we can mine the superior grades for $1,515 USD per tonn with lower capex and reasonable opex costs that are still relatively on par with other Graphite Players.

IMO after we mine the good stuff the deposit will still hold incredible value in the future, with possible future JV Potential to revisit those 10% cutoff grades as what we leave behind is still well above what other Graphite Players are excited to mine today that is below 10%.

Noticed the Flake Size breakdown has changed slightly - to be expected seeing as our cut off is now modelled at 10%.  ( 25% Battery market and 75% Expandable. )

Page 19 of todays announcement
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190228/pdf/44321stl8dlk5f.pdf[/BCOLOR]

The 2020 Stormcrow forecast for our 500um product which equals aprox 15% of our LOM product predicts a tripling of the spot price which would kick our projects economics exceptionally higher that could be worth an additional $20M USD to revenues alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $13 121

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 511571 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 287699 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.