VUL 2.30% $3.82 vulcan energy resources limited

Im no expert on resource estimates, geothermal geology in europe...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Im no expert on resource estimates, geothermal geology in europe and many other things... I wouldn't expect many people are.

However, the bunch of PhD's that have voluntarily joined the team at Vulcan are most likely some of the more competent in these areas from right across the globe. Given the time, effort and resources they have invested in their careers and education I find it near on impossible that so many of them would have either a) fallen for the 'salesy' management on a short term 'spruiking' opportunity, or b) signed up to put their name on misleading and deceptive documents using unconventional or questionable data that will prevent them from having any future employment opportunity or professional credibility.

The much more likely reason the project has attracted the number and caliber of PhD's it has, is because it's a ground breaking, ambitious but feasible project that they will proudly say they were part of. A project that challenges and inspires them to apply the knowledge and experience they have acquired over a lifetime to have a global impact on the environment and leave a legacy of a better planet for their grandchildrens children.

Clearly all the PhD's on board have done their professional 'tire-kicking on the project' and believe that it'ss going the distance. Were talking not one but a bunch of pretty smart people... not the kind of folk who are going to jump head first into a dead end job!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.