GTK 0.75% $9.40 gentrack group limited

Ann: Updated Outlook for FY19, page-2

1. 3,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    This isn't a good result. I have heard many times that there are delays in projects etc, but what it shows is a lack of depth in their project portfolio and depth of pipeline coverage. I really dislike it when vendors come up with that excuse. I can see they mentioned that they have a good pipeline, but that is like saying someone has potential. That potential is only good if realised and it seems their revenue is generally SAAS/Maintenance from existing customers, not a lot of growth there. It raises some questions for me 1) is there product desirable in the market. Have they repackaged product enough to suit changing customer requirements 2) Have they reached saturation point in a stagnant market 3) Is the utility billing market now not investing in new technology, and just patching up old solutions 4) Have they invested enough in sales and marketing to access opportunities,

I am hearing good stories about the need for billing solutions out there, so am dumbfounded they are not tapping that market. I have had the impression this is a well run, well organised group, but don't understand why they use excuses such as the old chestnut of customer preparedness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.40
Change
0.070(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $972.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.43 $9.60 $9.35 $278.9K 29.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 884 $9.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.53 232 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.