ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    To my understanding we have a few options this could go as i find it extremely odd how the payment of 2.6mil is due within a few days yet we aren't in a trading halt yet (most likely this week or an update on the payment).

I do believe with this new top 20, a lot of these lads are completely loaded. With Simon touring last week and the week before, we could be open to a few options in regards to the next ann.

(Unfavourable outcomes)
    1. Obviously it could just be a regular cap raise. (which we don't want) But best case out of this is that we only raise to instos and top shareholders, with little going to public. (I'm still not a fan of this outcome)

2. We deffer payment/reschedule payment and complete a cap raise purely for the minimal funds needed to progress the project until a potential cornerstone/Henan investment etc.

(Favourable outcomes)
    3. Cornerstone investor from the Top 20. (very possible with the capital some of these guys have)

4. Henan step in with a large figure of funds. (Could do a loan convertible into shares)

5. An offtake agreement from another company surfaces very early, incorporated with funds. (Although I know this outcome is very unlikely and optimistic, it's still possible)

That's just my brain storming.
    Anyone else have any ideas to throw around?
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.