ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

I think you're confusing this PFS for the bulk sample starter...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I think you're confusing this PFS for the bulk sample starter mine, with the PFS for the wider GHN project (which according to this announcement with follow in a matter of ‘the coming weeks'). Keep in mind GHN is still only a minor part of the entire coalfield, so this announcement pertains to basically a couple of shovel loads of Atrums true value. I hope the coming updated PFS sheds some more light on things like timing... but I still don't think it'll have a material effect of the current share price. So I agree it’s all blue sky… but some of it is pretty impressive. I don’t think it had yet been mentioned that groundhog anthracite could be used as a ‘psynthetic graphite for electric vehicle batteries’. Errrm... ok, that could be worth something.

I think if you take a step back, the value prospects here (like they always have been) are massive. And with the BSP approval, it’s now confirmed that they have regulators and native title parties on their side, GHN (at the very least) will be developed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.