ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

Ann: UPDATED PRE-FEASIBILITY STUDY-ATU.AX, page-13

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    PP, this is just a Low Capex start into production. Create some cash flow with minimal costs.Yes it has been a bumpy ride to get here, we all know why, no need to re hash that. I don't think there has been a dramatic reduction of resource at all, the Greater GHNMC has grown enormously, along with Panaroma still to be fully realized. Wira is correct, "shovel loads" of sample products for end users to sample. Once ATU have demonstrated to the market they DO have a huge resource, of UHG and HG and CAN supply over a long period of time, then the money will come in to support the company into larger scale mine/mines. The seaborne supply of anthracite has diminished, not the market. There is a shortage of suppliers that can meet the demand. The ability to create smaller low capex start up mines also allows the ability to supply different markets, and not rely on 1 end user or industry. Multiople markets to target. Anthracite is pretty rare, it equates to only 1% of all the worlds known coal reserves. Once ATU demonstrate they can supply quality product over a long period of time, then Off Take agreements and financial deals will happen. All this is just my opinion, and based on research. What I also find re assuring, is that going back to the 22 Sept 2014, till now, the Top 20, all the same people still in the top 20 today,( apart from RM and GDA ) have grown their holdings, some substantially. There is some new names who seem to have come out of left field as well who have outlaid large sums of money. I can only assume they all have advisers who have a lot of confidence in ATU. Under sell and over deliver from here on in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.