HYT 18.5% 3.2¢ hyterra ltd

Agree about the number of shares that we'll have on issue...

1. 6,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Agree about the number of shares that we'll have on issue Varuka, but IMO there is still plenty of money to me made if one was able to average down or enter by buying at .005/.006. IMO the shares on issue will obviously hurt the potential upside, but for those that have taken advantage of buying at .005/.006 there will be enough upside to make some good money. I don't think the BSP shares will come back onto the market, so the excessive number of shares on issue will only crimp the share price upside rather than congest trading conditions on the ASX as it would have if those shares that are going to BSP instead went to traders as per a traditional capital raising.

Like a few others here, I've been buying as much as I can at .005.

Clearly, from here it's only up assuming that the funding package is voted in, which IMO it will be in the absence of another, better deal, and the resource is as good as Paul knows it is. Given electricity is being generated from gas from the same seams further to the south, I'm pretty confident that the resource is good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.005(18.5%)
Mkt cap ! $29.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.7¢ $53.02K 1.775M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 44000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.