TSO 0.00% 3.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Updated Presentation & retraction of broker coverage, page-55

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    @sassiandra

My dear Sass, I must say that is quite the assumption that of desertion.

If by way of association you mean the HC board then yes I have scaled back my contributions here.

But you have no insight into my investments so I rebuke your claim with regards TSO.

Besides, surely you find yourself becoming a little one dimensional just hanging around the 1 stock in the 1 sector dont you.. ?

I trust you won’t limit, or worse retard, your growth and
    understanding by doing so..

Remembering this is an online forum, none of it is real and none of us I dare say are who we pretend to be.

The gold is in the ground (Zeff will have a reported 2m oz at 1 g/t or better as per the performance criteria, simple, IMHO) & if it wasn’t economic to mine in thin strips then there would be no open cut coal mines in Aus.

Costs run at circa $10 per tonne to mine on big operations, with diggers moving 36bcm in a single swoop.. Or roughly 90 tonne at an sg of 2.5 with 4 passes filling a 400 tonne haul truck in a matter of minutes..

That operation runs 24/7 & up to 365 days a year….

Escondida processes 130m tonne of ore every year…

Run the numbers on that….

Even at 0.38-0.45 g/t av you are making a truck load of money once operational. To remain ignorant of the fact is at best sad & at worst a crime..

You have a good day now,
    8tey

Last edited by Hateful8: 15/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.