AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

The current POH/TERUMO/propofol association is well known.What...

1. 2,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    The current POH/TERUMO/propofol association is well known.What may be not so well known is that propofol is extensively used in vetinary practice for the treatment of doge and cats.

The current indicated POH vetinary research activity includes registered [FDA] approved]product/s under development with an undisclosed third party and includes the development of supply batches.POH Propofol research in this area may not have gone unnoticed.

The following overview of the use of Propofol with dogs and cats is worth noting as are the two pharmaceutical company names below for possible undisclosed contenders
    • Propofol, PropoFlo® or Rapinovet®, is an injectable anesthetic unrelated to any other general anesthetic agent sometimes used for dogs and cats. Its mechanism of action is not well understood. Propofol received much media attention as below the drug Michael Jackson used nightly to "sleep".
    • Propofol is an injectable short-acting hypnotic that produces rapid, smooth and excitement-free anesthesia induction.
    • The effects of propofol are seen within 30 to 60 seconds after administration and last for about 20 minutes.
    • At low doses, propofol will result in sedation. Proper dose results in unconsciousness.
    • Propofol can temporarily increase appetite and reduce the impulse to vomit.
    • Unlike many other anesthetics, propofol does not have any pain relieving properties.
    • Propofol is a prescription drug and can only be obtained from a veterinarian or by prescription from a veterinarian.
    • Human formulations: Diprivan® (Zeneca)
    • Veterinary formulations: PropoFlo® (Abbott) and Rapinovet® (Schering)
    Kens[I am sorry about the large print and I do not know how to fix same]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 90360677 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 34958959 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.