AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Kens The veterinary product under development with a third party...

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16450
    Kens

The veterinary product under development with a third party may be propofol or it could be something like the oxycodone patch.

Another possibility, in my view, is a product for dairy cattle targeting mastitis and fertility.

When the trial of TPM as an oral feed additive in dairy cattle (held during 2017, with results announced in December that year) failed to meet it endpoints, it was hypothesised that this may have been because exposure to the full fermentation process and four stomachs of the cow potentially lowered the effective dose of TPM. It was stated that more work was required to optimise the dose and delivery of TPM in products for ruminants.

In the Annual Report released the following March it was stated that further development work was continuing and at the AGM that May it was stated that the company was seeking a development partner to further this work.

In this year’s Annual Report, it was stated that results from both the poultry and dairy cattle trials had encouraged multiple companies to embark on due diligence trials.

I could be wrong here, but I think that when TPM is used as an additive incorporated in feed, it’s exempt from registration as a veterinary product, provided it meets certain criteria. However, if TPM were to be used in something like a drench or as a product intended to treat an animal that was not part of its voluntary feed, the product would need to be registered as a veterinary product.

Just my musings… I may well be barking up the wrong tree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 90360677 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 34958959 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.