1MC 0.00% 4.9¢ morella corporation limited

I would just keep a watchful eye, I still have an inclining that...

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    I would just keep a watchful eye, I still have an inclining that Minres and Gangfeng are up to something. They have taken a strategic stake in PLS but haven't assisted with their debt facility, unlike Neometals or Lithium Americas (see link below). It has ushered KB to the open market and without any news of construction starting on site as yet, he must be a bit wary of what is going on. Minres are building up a big resource very quickly down the road and shipped a load of DSO out already, not sure to who but I would bet Gangfeng. I think they are the ones to look out for. If Minres can get their resource going quickly with some infrastructure already in place and put a hold on PLS's operations for a time, they will have the upper hand on them. I am just working on information at hand though, I hope PLS get their finance and I am wrong to accuse...

At the moment PLS and AJM have about the same amount of cash on hand and AJM are making good progress as they know the Dec-Feb wet season is bl..dy hot and wet there which will delay works for sure. I think AJM's strategy to get on with building is both smart and shows confidence in the project. Maybe June 30 has some influence on finalising debt, not sure.

If PLS wait any longer, they will get stuck over that wet/hot season and delays will be had, especially if they haven't got their concrete down by then.

AJM market cap has to be $600m plus by first shipment which is around 38c per share, I'm more leading to $700m but very happy either way.

https://www.juniorminingnetwork.com...strategic-financing-with-ganfeng-lithium.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $16.98K 342.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1667 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 121732 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.