1MC 3.33% 2.9¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Updated Research Report - Canaccord Genuity, page-52

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    ok, i have AJM and PLS. I have seen the red for perhaps 16 months.

the great thing with AJM on hotcopper is the level headed discussion. Its geeting a bit excited in the last week, but its just normal . Pls is getting a bit stupid and people are acting like idiots.

i had AVQ and i will never invest again in third world countries, such as the congo.Third world contries are just the worst investment. if your bored look at AVQ, no mining licence always capital requests and its a scam, and greed feeds the one day it will get the nickel mine, but do they have any money left to dig

the main point is my wife has her own broker with a massive folio. her broker said AJM was purly a spec stock at .13 . i asked my wife to just buy 1 million at 130,000 dollars . This took place 6 weeks ago i think. when you have a major broker for a large folio down talking a company in construction stage , it just proves no one has truly understood where EV and battery packs for solar is going .

this post is of little concern , just to say brokers are dcks and actually know shitte and AJM is the best friend i have. and never invest in third world countries

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.