CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

:)certainly can get a bit rabid round here at timesAlmost never...

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    :)
    certainly can get a bit rabid round here at times

Almost never dull

Interesting day ? Some random thoughts...

Grade up by a little over 10% that's not bad imo
    Anyone know what price for sulphuric acid these days ?
    The Magnetite raises more questions than it answers and just muddies the waters, is it commercial.
    I am quite confident that CDU has a very profitable mine on its hands but I reckon they can do a lot better in their communication with ALL THE OWNERS OF THE COMPANY.
    There is plenty of info in the releases (almost too much) but its all so fragmented, one needs to wade thru a lot to find what they are looking for.
    In regards to economics of the project, why not put all the info that current and potential investors need to value the stock into one comprehensive document ? By the way its called a DFS :)
    Surely a quick glance at any days banter here on HC demonstrates that there is much confusion and many questions being thrown around. Some don't like all the questions but imo many of them are ones that shareholders SHOULD be asking. Surely there must be some clown at CDU that keeps an eye on the banter here at HC ? If only for entertainment purposes....

Its time to lift your skirt all the way Wayne and lay it bare for all to see. Banks are involved now so cant see how you will avoid it.
    I understand that The Chair has led the Co down the road less travelled and part of me likes that element of the CDU 'story'. I am familiar with some of the history behind that and understand where he's coming from.
    Part of the problem with the shareprice atm is imo that in the past Wayne has used some pretty colourful language in reference to the Oz broking fraternity (some well deservedly) and has unnecessarily fuelled takeover speculation also (Xtrata). = No domestic support. IMO its not that they are actively working against him its just that they have little to gain from supporting the stock, they aren't motivated by generating wealth for clients only for themselves.
    For the record I think that the conspiracy crusaders on here certainly do not help to add any credibility to the CDU story. Nor does the level of paranoia.
    Now he is asking shareholders to go back to the well again and is largely reliant on foreign capital.
    Shareholders need comprehensive information to make an informed decision.
    I hope he gets it away.
    He's done well to secure an underwriter and finance facility, infact he has an outstanding record on fundraising.

Timing was odd especially given the result is not a spectacular one, why tie it to the AGM only to come a day late ? The whole thing should be done on an annual basis (as is the norm for an actively drilling Co with a known JORC resource).
    Stock is up 4.7% on fair volume amidst a falling market. Despite those pesky manipulators :) Any one claiming that "the market" didn't like the announcement is misguided imo
    who knows how it will respond tomorrow ?

As I said ....random thoughts. Might leave em with you all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.