IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

Sue, I understand your question especially as the difference...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Sue, I understand your question especially as the difference between Fridays close and today's is about a 50c increase in the price of silver and our share price did nothing. Quite often recently the SP climbs or falls 1c for every $1 change in the price of silver....roughly.

This stock can be very frustrating place to be though. The info from the company is sometimes slow to be released. However, I am confident that Andrew and his team are on the right track.

As has been mentioned previously, *patience* is the key.

There are just so many factors pointing to a rise in the price of silver in the future. Approaching Inflation being one of the main reasons.

Unfortunately, there are many pundits also saying that a stock market correction is probable later in the year. This will no doubt affect our SP initially but should recover relatively quickly as punters are looking for precious metals which have been under performing for the last decade or so.

Also the cryptocurrency hype has taken investors away from PMs but once governments start controlling it, that too will bring investors back to precious metals. Let's face it. Governments DO NOT like it when they can't control their money and don't know who is using it.

Another plus for silver is the historic silver/gold ratio. I understand it's average is around 20:1. (I'm happy to be corrected on that one) At the moment it's about the 67:1. About a year ago it was 125:1! So it took 125 ounces of silver to buy 1 ounce of gold. When industrial demand increases again this will hopefully fall to a more average ratio for silver.

If you haven't seen them, there are a lot of great videos on the YT. (I don't think I'm allowed to mention it by name).

Many of us know how frustrating it is. Just be happy in the knowledge that you're a part owner of 50 odd million ounces of silver in our South Australian dirt vault.

I hope I've helped you understand a bit more. If I sounded like I was telling you things that you already knew. Just trying to help you come to terms with your investment in IVR. Good luck, I hope it helped but do your own research.
    Last edited by Ozesplat: 05/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $28.10K 589.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 873744 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ 330033
Last updated 15.31pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.