IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

The missing link is probably electric money...and that's...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    The missing link is probably electric money...and that's all crypto is. Unfortunately millions have been drawn to its ease. Have seen the wealth made from literally nothing. It's the new gold as they say.....which is complete and utter horse crap. And the sooner people realise that, the better.

Gold and silver can be hidden under the bed. Held in your hand. Used to buy stuff if needs be.

This electronic shit is nothing. You can't hold it. It sits on your phone or a USB, so don't loose those or your password. Yes, you can buy stuff with it and the powers that control your money can track it.

Even the ATO is warning people to declare any profits made with it as I'm sure someone said to me the other day, they are watching you. (To be honest that could be crap...and I'm sure I'll be admonished for saying it if it's not true.) However, if they can't now, the day will come when they will be able to control it, and then they will plummet in value and that will be a trigger for millions to loose their savings...A few will will loose their profits, but many will loose the lot or close to it. And the governments will be back in control of their dollars or whatever we'll be calling it by then. So their little supposed safe haven will be gone.

Gold, silver have for centuries been what we buy stuff with. And that's why I'm here and have a "few" ounces of each waiting for the world to wake up to the fact that crypto is nothing more than electric dollars.

Also, what happens in a energy crisis of sorts? Black outs, rolling power shortages and stoppages. The lights can go out. But your gold and silver will be able to be dragged out to buy bread and rice and what ever you might need.

And....we all own a shitload of it. As a very wise man told me once, we live in interesting times.

'Night all. Time to put the glass away and head off to bed. Safe in the knowledge that I've got a few precious metals in the house safe and a hell of a lot more in the dirt safe. I just have to be patient for a bit longer

DYOR as always

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $28.10K 589.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 873744 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ 330033
Last updated 15.31pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.