IVR 2.56% 4.0¢ investigator resources ltd

Silvgolcoholic,The answer to your problems is pour yourself a...

1. UFX
    1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Silvgolcoholic,
    The answer to your problems is pour yourself a glass of nice red wine. I have pondered these issues more and more as time goes on and have come to the conclusion that fundamentals in investing is most important. If silver or whatever is way undervalued because of supply its a target. Speculating on the future world markets is futile IMO.

In the 90's I was offered several post grad pathways. One was to do a masters in mineral economics. Back then, the financial systems were way more simple, but even then there was a huge amount of risk regarding variability. I decided that was not what I wanted to do. Since that decision I have often wondered what that could have potentially led me into. The way I see the macro market system is that it has increased in complexity at an exponential rate and no one person is an oracle that is clever enough to predict even 3 months ahead. In regards to complexity I mean more companies, lots more false information, more investment funds, cryptocurrencies, new elements which are a requirement for electricity storage and power generation etc. That is all ontop of what we had before in oil, base metals, and precious metals.

I don't think we are anywhere near a collapse. I think governments will prop up a big sinking ships and damper the falls and they have means and ways of doing that. There are options to pull funds and if there is not there is quantitative easing. For the apocalyptic scenarios to really play out we need something like a massive meteor strike, instant climate change which causes bush fires that burn perhaps 20% of all real estate, or a plague that kills close to a billion, or 2nd coming of Christ, or for IVR and silver someone finds a new use for silver which is absolutely essential.

The last option is one that will happen. Silver as an element is far too unusual and useful for that not to play out. As for IVR, we have shitloads of it that IMO can cheaply be mined. Have a second glass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $63.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $117.2K 2.927M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1864879 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.