POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi all and especially TB - if I may say - and I enjoy TB's...

1. Jul
    363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi all and especially TB - if I may say - and I enjoy TB's insights and analysis.

IMHO, POS management is incredibly conservative.

1. POS has got the 1.1 scenario sorted.

The BS update was data for the FID numbers, not a matter of when or what, but how much. I guess you cannot do a FID without a reliable resource estimate. IMHO, the 1.1 FID folk are working off a spreadsheet that just got updated (so far a little eg from POS SP AUD 0.035 to AUD 0.042). Then there is the potential to add in LJ ore and other ore supply of other proximate miners. Update can happen in a day.

Hence POS and the potential two off-takers can move together from 'play' (who is off-taker) to 'pay' (how much).

Morgans' valuation is based on a 1.1 scenario mostly. It's AUD 0.10 per share as a target - 12 month I expect.

2. The 2.2 scenario is still in play.
    For the 2.2 scenario, if you have any information as to why BS disseminated ore cannot be POX treated (this is my preferred option), then please tell.

Please tell the proposed merits and shortcomings in chemical engineering terms for POS for utilising HPAL and POX processes.

I feel another big study is coming to POS for the 2.2 option.

PH is a process chemist.

3. There is also supply of LJ ore and ore from proximate miners.

4. Frustrating though it can be (IMHO), keep it simple POS. POS doesn't have the funding at this stage to do otherwise.
    However, it does have the funding to pay management millions of AUD annually.

5. So until we see the 1.1 option FID and offtake agreement, there is nothing to see here.

IMHO only please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.